Merry Event * sarcasm *

The event was very cheerful and good mood until the actions of the administrator I screwed it up. I would like to hear from this "human individual" why he removed the tower during the event? Because even after this I tried to explain my actions, I wish to hear right now. I last participated in the event about 6 months, and I didn't like the fact that the rules of participation change during the event and didn't take part up to this point thinking that was a change for the better. I was wrong not what has not changed.... And it's sad.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Jimlad said:

That was a bit harsh!  The event was also next to a big clans base which meant they could base spawn into the event. 

If we had not taken part in this event, this so-called big team took everything. And so they basically got loot Stroy and very convenient to do the event to their base was only 700-800 meters far they don't have to move building materials. Fellow admins, we also need a system of loot, spend the next event near to our base at the same distance I think will be just as fun as the last event for all players on the server.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Jimlad said:

That was a bit harsh!  The event was also next to a big clans base which meant they could base spawn into the event. 

Spawn town same distance and none of the "big team" took new gear from base. So not sure why that matters.

• Like 1

Well you had the ability to spawn in safety or as you did para drop onto the mission. You would also have had the option to gear at base regardless of if you did not or not. 

Anyway the guys did well it was a good event. Location was not great that was all. 

And on that note we're leaving it there ? . 
- Dont wanna listen to the 2 bigger groups saying this and that and who did what and when. 

- There is negatives and positives about this event from what I have gathered. Its in the past, so if you want to continue arguring then do it in private  ? . 

• Like 1

At this event, we have a lot of loot made not a bad amount, it's great. I one remained on this event and wanted not much on to be at war longer and to derive from it pleasure, and whenever possible to leave live. If I'm not mistaken for this to be events. I really did not like the fact that I killed the admin removing the tower is not even explained the reason for this action.

The event is over, it was fun, I got out with more than enough to satisfy the time put into it so we are satisfied. It was a bumpy start, with the server shitting itself and kicking people out right as it began. But it was a good idea. Perhaps if an event along those lines happens again it can be refined to work better.

Although to come back to what Pennywise raised, can someone explain the tower. Last message I noticed during the event was that the base would be gone on the next restart.

20 minutes ago, I'm Trash said:

Honest mistake when deleting the corpses that was already stripped around the base. 
- Most likely spamming the delete button and accidently raised the crosshair a bit too much  ? . 

Nice try but I don't believe you since this tower was Packed, the video shows when I fell I was looking at this box with a Packed tower and there were no corpses

406e19271b396707b562247d739567b8.png

Edited by Pennywise

What are you trying to prove to me now? You want to say that it did not admin? Then another question if database was built by the admins at the time of the event, why they gave the player base at the time of the event? Why did they let the player remove the tower during the event? If you started a conversation to explain, and don't need no one to justify his actions.

23 minutes ago, I'm Trash said:

Penny. The admin tools does the exact same as you " removing " an object on your base.
- it deletes the tower and leaves a crate behind. 

What are you trying to prove to me now? You want to say that it did not admin? Then another question if database was built by the admins at the time of the event, why they gave the player base at the time of the event? Why did they let the player remove the tower during the event? If you started a conversation to explain, and don't need no one to justify his actions.

Think you have miss understood what Trash is saying. The tower was removed by an admin. No one is denying that. It was done by me when clearing up all the quads and dead bodies around.

It wasn't "packed" it was deleted via an admin tool by accident.

8 minutes ago, Sean said:

Think you have miss understood what Trash is saying. The tower was removed by an admin. No one is denying that. It was done by me when clearing up all the quads and dead bodies around.

It wasn't "packed" it was deleted via an admin tool by accident.

That is, you are the fact that if the player dies through the fault (error) of the administrator, the player does not need nothing more to report after that?!? so the player died and that's his problem??! Normal you guys, nothing to say!