Disclaimer. I apologize for my English. The translator is to blame.
I would like to start by welcoming everyone. Including the administration of the project, and the players themselves, with whom once fought on the battlefield. Left the project after the closure of the Abrami. Waited for the third server with my team for very long, tired walked all servers Exile and to be honest nothing like your project is not found. In terms of optimization, balance and other things.
Of the minuses probably this rule of construction, the flag being built just as they can, it infuriated remember + the "eternal war" (died, respawn, died, respawn and in a circle, until someone will give up), apparently it was difficult to put a restriction on the conditional spawn after 2, 3 death.
In General, I want to thank the project and Express my gratitude. It is thanks to you, I discovered in General such a mod as Exile spent the day here. Want to remember with you how it was

PS Utopian await the release of the third server.. Thank you for listening

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Jimlad said:

Why not come play Cherno or altis?

Chernarus think of the hideous map. Kill campers with 2-3 km. Everywhere the same landscape, eyes as much as the guys. Altis, the most boring map in the world of ARMA 3. You could still go to Altis, but when I come home from school, it's full. There is very problematic to fly my squad where I had lag, unlike abrami

Arambia was fun as shit on a full server, Chernarus is pretty stale but Altis is waaaay too big for me to enjoy, I don't like having to fly 10k away just to camp a mission >_<

If SG ever does come out with a 3rd/2nd gets replaced I'd like a smaller map but I doubt that'll happen anytime soon ?

2 hours ago, Castro said:

Arambia was fun as shit on a full server, Chernarus is pretty stale but Altis is waaaay too big for me to enjoy, I don't like having to fly 10k away just to camp a mission >_<

If SG ever does come out with a 3rd/2nd gets replaced I'd like a smaller map but I doubt that'll happen anytime soon <span> ?

Oh, my friend. Altis and in recognized big. On Aramii could quite rapidly redeployed by helicopter. But not on the technique because of the mountain-rocky terrain. Anyway Altis plain, Chernarus is a solid forest of trees, Abramia was something interesting in terms of terrain there and the woods was small, and was incredible, beautiful mountains