Monetization Issues - Mod Removal

We have been informed by Bohemia that some mods that we using are not allowed to be Monetized. Monetizing our servers allow us to keep them alive and have active development.

The mods in question are as follows:

In order for us to keep our Monetization license, these mods need to be removed. Obviously removing these mods will also take a chunk of vehicles/weapons that are used.

So if you have any suggestions on new mods that you would like to be added, then link them down below.

• Like 2

buggers, i can't understand why some of these community based mod teams like cup don't says "free if not monetized" or if you do monetize then you pay a licence fee.... such a shame that we miss out on the mods.  do they not understand that servers need money to stay alive these days. 

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Jimlad said:

buggers, i can't understand why some of these community based mod teams like cup don't says "free if not monetized" or if you do monetize then you pay a licence fee.... such a shame that we miss out on the mods.  do they not understand that servers need money to stay alive these days. 

Even worse for RP communities , let some servers do one thing and then tell others no but hey them shit dlcs make money right ?

3 minutes ago, wd-40 said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1369953203 ka weapons pack From previous server i played on it is perfect and blanced. Gonna check it out NOW

This mod when it was on SG server, it's very good! But the owner of this mod periodically removes it from Steam then adds it again. There is no special trust! p.s. in this mod there is my favorite gun DSR-50?

• Sean unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic