• 1 month later...

I had this same issue about 2 weeks ago, and it happened just after an SG mod update (might just be a coincidence). I re-installed quite a few mods but i THINK what might have fixed it was reinstalling the SG mod and then reinstalling the NI-Arms mod as well. I also made sure through the game launched that it loaded right away the profile that i use. That probably had nothing to do with it, but fixing arma bugs rarely make sense so anything can/could help. And i say the profile thing because a friend told me i had to also delete the server files in my profile for the game, however it was not in my default profile, but under the one i created for my name. Here is the default directory, so try this as well -

delete the MP mission folder, sounds like your mission file is corrupted.

C:\Users\YourPCname\Documents\Arma 3\Saved\mpmissions

Only my mission file was actually in a slightly differant area of my computer, hence why i told the game launcher to automatically load the profile that DID have my mission folder in it (i did delete the files as well)

Edited by Half Sack