Inmate market suggestions

Think lowering the minimum price to 100, annoying to try to sell some ammo on market, also think there needs to be a way to remove an item you listed or to change the price,if people would use that as a way to store items maybe they would expire after being up for like a week and the player has 3 days to claim them or they get deleted

I dont think inmate market will be changed from how it is now, there has been a lot of tweaks and fixes made to it by Sean due to we have found people who abused it in various ways.

Thing is it is not meant to sell crap stuff like Navid Ammo and Sniper ammo on, its meant to sell Raiding stuff and Special Items.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Rosco Coltrane said:

I dont think inmate market will be changed from how it is now, there has been a lot of tweaks and fixes made to it by Sean due to we have found people who abused it in various ways.

Thing is it is not meant to sell crap stuff like Navid Ammo and Sniper ammo on, its meant to sell Raiding stuff and Special Items.

Understood but then remove the sale of ammo on there it makes up like 90% of the market, or I think the market should be categorized so u hit the category n find shit easier

•Inmate market is a custom script made by someone else then Sean I am pretty sure.

•Lowering the price would be abused to store items/refill magazines.

Upping the price to 5k minimum would be better but I got used to refilling magazines :). 

•Price changing would also lead to said abuse.(There is a expire date to items I believe but I don’t know the # days.)

• Like 1