Price Change Suggestion

I seen the planes were upgraded to 100k in price and completely agree with that being that I have said many times that 50k for a plane with bombs, and 20mm cannons and a super high flight speed is nuts. The plane could glide for so long with the engine off so you'd never know it was coming!

My suggestion is to change the price of the armed helicopter known as the pawnee! Here is why;

Against any armored armed ground unit it's useless. If someone is in an armed hunter, or strider you lose. You cannot penetrate the vehicle to kill the players unless you can spray the glass out from the front and if you do that the 50 cal gun will 2 shot your engine out. 

Armed Hunter

Armed Strider

They both cost less then the pawnee and are way more useful!

I think the pawnee should be placed around 60k

“GOD SAVE US FROM HALF THE PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'RE DOING GOD'S WORK.” - Dean Winchester

The Pawnee used to be only 50k and the skies were completely littered with them. 

100k for a Pawnee is a good price to performance ratio. If someone is a skilled pilot, they can cause a lot of death and destruction with it.

It's fairly easy to kill people inside vehicles such as the Hunter and Strider with a Pawnee. You just have to aim for the glass, or take out the wheels and turret and leave them stranded. 

• Like 1

There has been a little discussion about the Spitfire to reduce price to 80k but only let it have 1 bomb instead of the current 2.

Nothing is decided yet, as Nick says over here things are pretty well balanced here at the moment.

• Love it! 1
On 8/22/2018 at 11:38 AM, OkamiDin said:

I seen the planes were upgraded to 100k in price and completely agree with that being that I have said many times that 50k for a plane with bombs, and 20mm cannons and a super high flight speed is nuts. The plane could glide for so long with the engine off so you'd never know it was coming!

My suggestion is to change the price of the armed helicopter known as the pawnee! Here is why;

Against any armored armed ground unit it's useless. If someone is in an armed hunter, or strider you lose. You cannot penetrate the vehicle to kill the players unless you can spray the glass out from the front and if you do that the 50 cal gun will 2 shot your engine out. 

Armed Hunter

Armed Strider

They both cost less then the pawnee and are way more useful!

I think the pawnee should be placed around 60k

You clearly haven't been around for long before the spitfires were added ?

Banji and me were flying around in pawnees all day long and we were taking out armed vehicles like striders and hunters left and right.

The prices were increased because "Warboner" dominated the whole abramia map with their pawnees, against everything that moved.

Yes its not easy to penetrate the armor of these vehicles, but you shoot the hull to shit and then you can shoot the players out of it.

Edited by ImUnleasheD
  • 4 weeks later...