ImUnleasheD's Dev Diary

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SG - Extended Base Mod I'm currently working on some new base additions for the future and I don't want to hide them from you guys ? These versions are NOT final and may change! I'm alw

Updated post with screenshots of the watchtower and the concrete block.

One suggestion I have and it's a low tower to act like shooting platforms to be combined with the outer wall you made. 1x1 2 floors high with camo nets. Would give some nice details to making an outer

Posted Images

Love the tall gate! No more unnecessary stacked gates that are a pain to open!?

The glass floor and wall are insane as well. Will they be bulletproof? Imagine watching someone from the safety of your base and they can't do anything about it. lol.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Nick said:

Love the tall gate! No more unnecessary stacked gates that are a pain to open!?

The glass floor and wall are insane as well. Will they be bulletproof? Imagine watching someone from the safety of your base and they can't do anything about it. lol.

They still need to be tested & balanced, right now every bigger gun goes through (7.62+)

• Like 1

Listen, if you're gonna put drugs in the game, do it right! Only the purest bricks of Peruvian Cocaine, K00K00's organic nug (the best money can buy), and an entire bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos to aid your stomach ulcers. 

2 hours ago, K00K00 said:

Listen, if you're gonna put drugs in the game, do it right! Only the purest bricks of Peruvian Cocaine, K00K00's organic nug (the best money can buy), and an entire bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos to aid your stomach ulcers. 

They don't promote drugs here.☝️ It's medicinal marijuana.?

20180907223604_1.jpg