ImUnleasheD's Dev Diary

• Sean pinned and featured this topic
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SG - Extended Base Mod I'm currently working on some new base additions for the future and I don't want to hide them from you guys ? These versions are NOT final and may change! I'm alw

Updated post with screenshots of the watchtower and the concrete block.

One suggestion I have and it's a low tower to act like shooting platforms to be combined with the outer wall you made. 1x1 2 floors high with camo nets. Would give some nice details to making an outer

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Rosco Coltrane said:

Maybe make the long Wall so you can craft it without the barbed wire as well?

unleashed put effort into that barbed wire and you will goddamn appreciate it ?

but for real though, looking good unleashed, is the netting on the window removable/retractable like the shutters on the current windows? would be nice to be able to open it up to get a clear shot on something

• Like 3
59 minutes ago, Setavai said:

unleashed put effort into that barbed wire and you will goddamn appreciate it ?

but for real though, looking good unleashed, is the netting on the window removable/retractable like the shutters on the current windows? would be nice to be able to open it up to get a clear shot on something

Currently how it's setup is you can craft the wall without the netting, and then upgrade the wall using "Netting" (UnleasheD also made that) and some metal poles to get the netted version

• Like 1