WAT GROUP RECRUITING ONLY LIMITED SPACE SO ASK NOW

Yeah I'm gonna be blunt. I blow dick at ArmA, however...I can sell snow to a ski slope, I can sell evil to the Devil, nonbelievers to a temple, shit I can sell water to a speedboat.

Just stop parachuting on me I'm tired of having to look up every few seconds to make sure no one is free balling it into my backyard.

Edited by K00K00

In-Game Name:

Rabs

Hours on ArmA:

image.png.22dbe3e155e69c75e535b9691f9c88d2.png

I have played mostly Altis life, exile and KOTH. 

In-Game Strengths:

I am a good driver. I am also good in close quarters combat witch helps me in taking over buildings or defending them. One of my strengths is medium range combat I know how to use all 9 stances to my advantage, I also have good aim at medium range. I also have good comms I know when to keep them clear and what is worth mentioning in a combat situation.

In-Game Weaknesses:

With my strengths also comes weaknesses one of them is flying a heli, I can fly just fine but the landing part takes time from me. That is something I need to train. I can also be quite impatient.

I'm fairly new on SG exile but I have played exile on other servers. I have good understanding of working in a team since I have played quite a bit of altis life in big gangs.

I’m often running yet I have no legs. You need me but I don’t need you. What am I?

(Click me)

13 hours ago, Rabs said:

In-Game Name:

Rabs

Hours on ArmA:

image.png.22dbe3e155e69c75e535b9691f9c88d2.png

I have played mostly Altis life, exile and KOTH. 

In-Game Strengths:

I am a good driver. I am also good in close quarters combat witch helps me in taking over buildings or defending them. One of my strengths is medium range combat I know how to use all 9 stances to my advantage, I also have good aim at medium range. I also have good comms I know when to keep them clear and what is worth mentioning in a combat situation.

In-Game Weaknesses:

With my strengths also comes weaknesses one of them is flying a heli, I can fly just fine but the landing part takes time from me. That is something I need to train. I can also be quite impatient.

I'm fairly new on SG exile but I have played exile on other servers. I have good understanding of working in a team since I have played quite a bit of altis life in big gangs.

Message Kara on forums please.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

8k+ hours in arma, I'm still a virgin and have never talked to girls. I sit on my chair all day with tape to keep my eyes open so I dont have to blink and buckets underneath my arms and ass for when you have to.. well you would know right?

• Like 1

@Kara

5 hours ago, Khizar said:

8k+ hours in arma, I'm still a virgin and have never talked to girls. I sit on my chair all day with tape to keep my eyes open so I dont have to blink and buckets underneath my arms and ass for when you have to.. well you would know right?

Edited by ChayW

banner.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...