2 minutes ago, Aimbutt_exe said:

No thermals thanks.

Thanks for your fantastic feedback and reasons why ,care to elaborate ?, I stated counters and skill behind my suggestion and you have just not really added much my friend 

Edited by Proxy1
34 minutes ago, Proxy1 said:

Thanks for your fantastic feedback and reasons why ,care to elaborate ?, I stated counters and skill behind my suggestion and you have just not really added much my friend 

No thermals thanks.

2 minutes ago, Winky said:

No thermals thanks.

We got another top contender for great feed back ?. Hos about piping up saying why you don't want it and reasons behind it. I've made a legit post and counters to the thermo and reasons behind and 2 of you just say "no" 

5:6 clicks will require you to move about the map while if you see people up in hellcat , grab you armed goodies take it down , all legit tactics to counter this . If people just going to be a dribble here and no rub a cell together what's the point in suggestions ? Take that with light hearted humour and don't go 2018 PC offended lad .

explain further ......?

Just now, Winky said:

Cus thermal with 5k view distance is too ez don't be a pussy and use your eyeballs like everyone else ok dad 

Some quailty feedback here again no maybe suggest something else rather moist up your keyboard son , I'll hold your hand then 

- reduce distance 

-price increase 

-2 man only hellcat

now pumpkin I've done hard work for you here , you can do it I believe in you to make something constructive, daddy believes in you my little sausage 

5 minutes ago, Kristian said:

we are not adding any thermals

I'm laughing right now to not even your self explains why just remove post pal I'll just play and no add any constructive ideas 

Edited by Proxy1
Just now, Kristian said:

you dont have to delite anything but we dont want thermals on the server

It's cool I'm not new to arma communities I know where it's going . Good server btw just wanted to add summit I'll just play and keep myself in game 

• Sean locked this topic