Insane Ammount of extra buildings = Less FPS

Hey i really like this server , but i have to point out that theres a way too many extra objects on map and it deecrease FPS ... whole NWA is like insane ammount of objects , Ghosttown and many other places . Maybe server looks unique with em but  playiung with higher fps would be great here on Chernos Spartan Gaming ..... consider decreasing objects count on some places .... i can run arma 3 exile on other servers with slighty better fps .... 50/60  .... here im struggling to keep em at above 30fps ( less than 1000 visibility / with objects ).

Cheers dont hate me for idea

the NWAF is not packed with objects compared to other servers I've played on. There is a whole half of the airstrip not used for the exact purpose of saving fps. 

We can't just delete 50 % of the map with the purpose of increasing fps. The map would look empty as hell then. 

The main issue is the amount of vehicles, which last time I checked was at 1300-1400.
The amount of building objects due to people being allowed 2 bases.
Server fps when I've checked it is steady and not in the danger field.

I'm happy that you're thinking about increasing server fps. But at this point its not the custom content I'm afraid. Personally my pc is not even average and I manage to pull 40fps on the most fps heavy places on Chernarus.
With that said, I dont see it happening that we're getting rid of 50 % of the current NWAF, Ghost Town, Island etc. Just my own opinion ofc. 

Of all the servers I have played on (which is a lot) SG has by far the best fps than any of the others. 

As Trash said, the extreme number of vehicles all over the map tend to drop the fps.