Inmate Market trader @ Boat Trader?

I dont see why it couldn't happen.
- Only thing that comes to mind is that its easier to get rid of stuff you want to put on the inmate market instead of risking going to trader.

- With that said. The idea might be brought up on the next staff meeting  ? . 

• Like 1
On 8/13/2018 at 10:13 PM, I'm Trash said:

I dont see why it couldn't happen.
- Only thing that comes to mind is that its easier to get rid of stuff you want to put on the inmate market instead of risking going to trader.

- With that said. The idea might be brought up on the next staff meeting  ? . 

It has pros and cons.

I like the idea, but it might get "abused" to "store" stuff quickly to avoid losing it.

8 hours ago, ImUnleasheD said:

It has pros and cons.

I like the idea, but it might get "abused" to "store" stuff quickly to avoid losing it.

Agreed but the fact of no safezone would also make it dangerous to use, it may help to "liven up" parts of the map otherwise seldom visited by most players? Also having to buy back anything stored at high prices would deter abuse?

On 8/18/2018 at 3:54 AM, Rosco Coltrane said:

It would be abused on Cherno for people who do radzone a lot, so nope strongly against this, radzone gives high reward for small risk as it is

Not necessarily small risk... it's pretty high due to the fact so many players are there so ur constantly trying not to die