Concrete mixer

Guest Grandpa

Guest Grandpa

I have been playing on this server for some weeks, and i am starting to build up my base. Since there is no concrete mixers in the trader, i "had" to buy one. But it is quit enoying, that what comes out of the mixer when it is done, ends up on the ground beneth, since my base is kind of flying. Right now i have to stand out in the open, to create concrete stuff, while other people can stand safely inside their bases. I dont know i you can make it, so that the stuff you make, lands on the floor the mixer is standing on. 

4 hours ago, Guest Grandpa said:

I have been playing on this server for some weeks, and i am starting to build up my base. Since there is no concrete mixers in the trader, i "had" to buy one. But it is quit enoying, that what comes out of the mixer when it is done, ends up on the ground beneth, since my base is kind of flying. Right now i have to stand out in the open, to create concrete stuff, while other people can stand safely inside their bases. I dont know i you can make it, so that the stuff you make, lands on the floor the mixer is standing on. 

We can't change the concrete-mixer's "throw-out-point", its part of the exile mod.

How about creating a little room on the ground of your base? You could also use your flag-room if you have one.

• Like 1

You can also, if you want to, go to the Concrete Mixer on the map to mix all your base parts. This is free and you wouldn't of had to pay for it. There's a risk and there is a reward. You can take the safe route and cash out on a Concrete Mixer for your base, or you can take the more risky route for free.

As for your specific problem, you could probably just place 4 walls in a square without a floor and that should do it. Things will spawn down on the terrain for you to pick up. You can move these walls later on when you do not need them anymore.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...