Rule Change Suggestion

I've played many hours of exile and I have never seen a server allow people to put vehicles inside of a base to shoot from with ONLY the gun visable. 

My idea is to set a rule that all vehicles in bases that are used to gun other players / missions / bases, ect that the VEHICLE MUST BE VISABLE. 

There isn't any counter play for small groups or solo players who come to the server for that. It's kinda pointless.

“GOD SAVE US FROM HALF THE PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'RE DOING GOD'S WORK.” - Dean Winchester

There are several ways to counter this and most servers allow vehicles to be put on bases.

1: get a little bird or other heli and halo jump onto base and blow the vehicle up.

2: get a MAAWS launcher and shoot the gun of the vehicle it will blow up.

3: get a Lynx\Ksvk\Barret and shoot the gun to disable it.

4: raid the base and hack the flag and team up with others that are tired of the base.

5: get a Blackfish and load a GMG vehicle or similar into it and paradrop it onto the base, both vehicles might blow up but hey accidents happen, and its allowed to ram with ground vehicles ?

6: get a spitfire and learn to drop bombs accurate with it

There are probably more ways to do it, these are just the few i figured out in 5min

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 8/10/2018 at 9:55 PM, Rosco Coltrane said:

There are several ways to counter this and most servers allow vehicles to be put on bases.

1: get a little bird or other heli and halo jump onto base and blow the vehicle up.

2: get a MAAWS launcher and shoot the gun of the vehicle it will blow up.

3: get a Lynx\Ksvk\Barret and shoot the gun to disable it.

4: raid the base and hack the flag and team up with others that are tired of the base.

5: get a Blackfish and load a GMG vehicle or similar into it and paradrop it onto the base, both vehicles might blow up but hey accidents happen, and its allowed to ram with ground vehicles ?

6: get a spitfire and learn to drop bombs accurate with it

There are probably more ways to do it, these are just the few i figured out in 5min

I would go for #6 ☺️

• Like 1

Not going to be added to the rules. There's no reason to force players to have their vehicle completely visible. As others have stated, there are numerous ways of destroying the vehicle!

Even if just the gun is showing, one well placed round from an AP .50 will disable the gun. 

• Like 1