777 - Boys back in town

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we are long term group of arma players who have been together for good few years , decided to stop here on SG and begin to expand the group as a whole , we may consider people to come along for missio

Recruiting isn't happening as of yet but if you see me in game hit us up with message and you can tag along for some missions .   more consideration of getting my own group up to scratch wit

Sup bro welcome to the crew find glorious or anyone in my ts room to play with , getting pretty big now

Posted Images

Leeroy Jenkins 1.1k hours 1k of them are on altis life reborn rp, rest are on this server, also my friend mr_hazza he has like 300 or 400 hours most of them on the altis life server too. i am a good pilot getting used to the cherno map but we are both decent players we have 2 more friends who we play with we will only join if we all can not just one or 2 of us we are all over 18, 3 of us from ireland and 1 from uk, we are all nice guys and get along well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...