777 - Boys back in town

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we are long term group of arma players who have been together for good few years , decided to stop here on SG and begin to expand the group as a whole , we may consider people to come along for missio

Recruiting isn't happening as of yet but if you see me in game hit us up with message and you can tag along for some missions .   more consideration of getting my own group up to scratch wit

Sup bro welcome to the crew find glorious or anyone in my ts room to play with , getting pretty big now

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Lou said:

i tried buying another upgrade but i dont have permissions. when you next on proxy?

Not till after work mate I'll try upgrade people ranks in game tonight and I'm off tommrow so will be on a lot pal . Got basics down now just time to buy toys and quad life is gettin old 

4 minutes ago, paramontana said:

ok big boss man already donated 50k pops tot he base ayyy sir!

Ahhhhhhg hookers and champagne will flow tonight good sir 

Edited by Proxy1
3 minutes ago, Lou said:

already spent the 50k on a penis extension. 

With a lot of playin now we will switch over to AZA ts tonight private msg me if need details for it ...

have group farming missions and others building prob 

Btw lads one rule in this group , don't touch vehicles if they ayours and don't have name your it unless you have permission, if I have to chase up people loosing stuff because they greedy and don't wanna buy own shit/don't replace lost stuff that is lost you can do one and make your own group cuz last 2 times did exile ppl took piss , won't be happening this time .

you can borrow stuff and replace its fine but if summit goes and no one owns up I'll just boot all you tag along asses with ease . It's a group so play as a group lads and let's pop some heads

@avocado @GloriousM @Lou @Cliff @BULLETS @Zonic @Robins @paramontana

Edited by Proxy1

also if you want something changing on the base, talk to me about it. ill cut the fingers of anyone that thinks they know what they are doing and suddenly trashes a lot of work and breaks something