Sign in to follow this  
Proxy1

AZA - Ameizia Reunion - Invite Only

ktcYCjH.png

we are long term group of arma players who have been together for good few years , decided to stop here on SG and begin to expand the group as a whole , we may consider people to come along for missions but not looking to full on recruit anyone at this moment in time .

If you see us in game and are solo player looking to make a quick buck or 2 send us msg inside chat or private and we will take you out for spin with the group , if we like you and you got goods we might take people on further and give you a invite into Ameizia. 

No fairys or Squeekers & must be over age of 18, we are cherno only group right now 

Edited by Proxy1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cliff said:

Lets go baby, AZA is back

Get rest to sign up and get extra pop tabs going let's go boys . 

Glorious is coming also lads I'll made a new channel In our TS so meet up in that for some big boys stick shooting fun 

Edited by Proxy1

1 hour ago, Dopli said:

I would like to join I have around 1,5k hours on arma 3, experienced exile player.

What's your age mate ? 

23 hours ago, Dopli said:

Recruiting isn't happening as of yet but if you see me in game hit us up with message and you can tag along for some missions .

more consideration of getting my own group up to scratch with the ins and out of the server before we consider any new people , long time group playing for years together 

• Like 1